Are you thinking about rhinoplasty? If you come from a non-Caucasian heritage you may want to consider ethnic rhinoplasty, a subset of traditional rhinoplasty that focuses on improving the function and appearance of ethnic noses. Why is ethnic rhinoplasty important? Find out below and then call to schedule your consultation with Dr. Sajjadian, one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in the area.
How Is Ethnic Rhinoplasty Different than Traditional Rhinoplasty?
Patients with genetic roots from Africa, Asia, Latin America, Spain, and the Middle East are excellent candidates for rhinoplasty, provided they choose the right surgeon. These patients are considered ethnic patients because of their genetic background. Often ethnic noses vary in structure from a Caucasian nose. A skilled ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon knows how to address these unique issues, but not every surgeon performing rhinoplasty does. Ethnic rhinoplasty ensures that these patients get the skilled care they need for stunning, natural looking rhinoplasty results.
Ethnic rhinoplasty often employs advanced surgical techniques to preserve nasal structure, improve function, and address complex issues. Ethnic rhinoplasty surgeons are often more familiar with difficult techniques like cartilage grafting, nasal hump removal, tip correction, etc. Improper surgical technique can result in lasting nasal deformities, the need for future surgeries, and even breathing problems. Choosing a skilled surgeon is essential for the best ethnic rhinoplasty results.
How Do I Choose an Ethnic Rhinoplasty Surgeon?
If you live in the Southern California area and are thinking about ethnic rhinoplasty, come see Dr. Sajjadian. He is one of the top rhinoplasty surgeons in Southern California and is well known for his stunning results.
If you aren’t able to choose Dr. Sajjadian for your surgery, look for the following characteristics in your chosen surgeon.
- Board Certification– Board certified doctors have demonstrated superior training, education and skill. Dr. Sajjadian is one of only a few triple board certified plastic surgeons.
- Extensive Experience with Ethnic Rhinoplasty– Look for a surgeon with a passion for rhinoplasty, specifically ethnic rhinoplasty. Dr. Sajjadian has dedicated much of his career to rhinoplasty.
- Excellent Photographic Results– Ask to see before and after photos from previous rhinoplasty patients. Pay careful attention to patients with similar nasal features and a similar ethnicity.
- Satisfied Patients– The waiting room before your consultation provides an excellent opportunity to talk with rhinoplasty patients in various stages of their journeys. Ask about their experience. Ideally you should look for a surgeon with many satisfied patients.
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty Educator– Surgeons that are regularly invited to national events and symposiums on rhinoplasty often have advanced knowledge and skill. Dr. Sajjadian is a highly after speaker on ethnic rhinoplasty.
Choose the right surgeon for your initial ethnic rhinoplasty and reduce your complications and potential need for future revision surgery. Call today!