When is the right time for cosmetic surgery? When considering any procedure, worrying about the timing is a common concern. ‘Should I wait until winter so I don’t miss out on summer swimming?’ And then once winter comes, the new thought becomes, ‘Maybe I should wait until spring so I’m not recovering over the holidays?’ Winter, spring, summer or fall, if you’re considering any improvements, the right time is now. Come in, have the procedure and start enjoying your new you!
Recovery and Timing
Recovering from plastic surgery does take time, but many of our patients are surprised to find that the recovery is much easier and quicker than they expected. A few of our patients have shared their experiences in our testimonials. Check it out:
- “Getting this surgery done has given me a whole new level of confidence. I am so glad I had it done.”- Melissa, Rhinoplasty
- “I returned today for my three-week follow up of breast augmentation with Dr. Ali Sajjadian who has made a big difference in the appearance of my breasts.”- April, Breast Augmentation
- “… After only one month I look so good I can’t keep my clothes on. I just want to show off and my entire attitude has changed. I’m happy shopping for new bras, panties and look forward to getting rid of my binds.”- Jacqueline, Tummy Tuck
- “I was also amazed by the quick recovery. I went to my niece’s wedding three weeks later.”- Tina
- “I was pleasantly surprised at how little bruising and swelling there was. I was out with friends having lunch 7 days after surgery and back to my normal routine at the end of 2 weeks… that’s unheard of! There was very little discomfort after surgery…I’m an RN of 40 years and have been involved with many cosmetic procedures and I’ve never seen this high quality of work from any other doctor.”- Stark, RN
Taking the Next Step Towards Your Aesthetic Goals
Stop contemplating and take the next step now. Set up your consultation, learn about your options, and make an informed decision about your procedure. He will be happy to discuss with you the options available and the specific time it would take to recover from your procedure. Dr. Sajjadian is one very few triple Board Certified plastic surgeons. He has received numerous awards, including “America’s Top Plastic Surgeons Award,” “Most Compassionate Physician Award,” “Physician of Excellence” and “California’s Favorite Physician Award.” His expertise in rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, and other cosmetic surgical procedures allow him to bring superior care and results to each and every patient. There’s a reason he’s considered one of the top cosmetic surgeons in the country!
When is the best time for a new you…..NOW! Call us today and schedule your consultation with Dr. Sajjadian.