Thinking about rhinoplasty? You’ve probably got questions—come see Dr. Sajjadian for answers. As a triple board certified plastic surgeon and a renowned rhinoplasty expert, Dr. Sajjadian has a wealth of experience and knowledge to answer your questions and ensure stunning rhinoplasty results.
Keep reading for answers to some common rhinoplasty questions.
What Qualifications Should I Look for in a Rhinoplasty Surgeon?
Rhinoplasty is a complex surgery. You need a highly qualified surgeon to achieve the best results. Here are a few traits to look for:
- Board Certified– Look for a board certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Sajjadian is triple board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the American Board of Otolaryngology, and the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Member of the Rhinoplasty Society– The Rhinoplasty Society is an elite group of skilled rhinoplasty surgeons. A surgeon’s membership in this group indicates a focus on rhinoplasty and a unique passion for nasal surgeries.
- Experienced in Traditional and Ethnic Rhinoplasty– Dr. Sajjadian’s extensive experience in both traditional and ethnic rhinoplasty makes him one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in the area. A highly skilled rhinoplasty surgeon should be experienced working on a variety of nasal problems on both Caucasian and ethnic patients.
- Experienced in Teaching of rhinoplasty– Dr Sajjadian has been involved in teaching of rhinoplasty to other colleagues for more than a decade. He has been an invited speaker to many national and international meetings
- Good Patient Reviews– Online reviews can be a powerful indicator of a surgeon’s interactions with past patients. Look up reviews of your prospective surgeon online.
Will Rhinoplasty Correct My Breathing Problems?
If you have breathing problems, rhinoplasty can help. Dr. Sajjadian is skilled in performing both cosmetic rhinoplasties and nasal obstruction correction surgeries. Aesthetic changes and functional changes can often be made in the same surgery. Some signs that you have may have a nasal obstruction include:
- Breathing Problems
- Sinus Infections
- Occasional Symptomatic Worsening of Allergies
- Mouth breathing
Correcting nasal obstructions can help you breathe more effectively and increase health and well-being.
I’m from a Non-Caucasian Background. Am I a Candidate for Rhinoplasty?
No matter your ethnicity, rhinoplasty can be an effective way to improve your appearance and your breathing function. If you’re of a non-Caucasian background, choosing your surgeon carefully is even more important. Ethnic noses tend to have a different overall structure than Caucasian noses. A surgeon who isn’t skilled in performing ethnic rhinoplasty can cause permanent damage to the nose. The end result should help your nose come into balance with your other facial features. Dr. Sajjadian has extensive experience performing ethnic rhinoplasties and will use his surgical expertise and artistic eye to create a beautiful, functional, balanced nose.
I Want to Learn More About Rhinoplasty. What’s the Next Step?
If you’re ready to have all of your rhinoplasty questions answered, call 949-515-0550 and schedule your consultation with Dr. Sajjadian.