If you’re thinking about rhinoplasty, schedule a consultation with Dr. Sajjadian today. A consultation provides an invaluable opportunity to discuss your goals, to ask questions, and to evaluate your options. Is rhinoplasty right for you? Find out by scheduling your consultation with one of the area’s best rhinoplasty surgeons, Dr. Sajjadian, today.
What Happens During a Rhinoplasty Consultation?
A rhinoplasty consultation is a jam-packed experience. Plan on a busy day filled with information. It is a fun and exciting time, often a favorite part of the rhinoplasty experience. Here are few things to expect:
- Meet the Staff– We’re certain that you’ll love Dr. Sajjadian. He is one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Orange County and is regularly invited to teach and lecture about rhinoplasty. Dr. Sajjadian has published many papers on rhinoplasty, and is constantly seeking to improve and perfect his methods. Dr. Sajjadian is known around the world as an exceptional rhinoplasty surgeon. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet key members of our staff that you’ll work with throughout the surgical and recovery process.
- In-Depth Examination– Dr. Sajjadian will perform an in-depth examination of your nose, identifying areas of concern and potential challenges.
- Discussion of Goals– What do you hope to achieve from surgery? Bring along pictures of noses you like. Dr. Sajjadian will make treatment recommendations and help you to see the possibilities that may be achieved through rhinoplasty.
- Review of Medical History– Bring along any relevant medical history including a list of medications and supplements you take.
- Cost, Payment, Financing– The cost of your rhinoplasty will vary depending on the complexity of your case. We’ll discuss the cost of your surgery, create a payment schedule, and explain any financing options.
- Answer Questions– Do you have questions about rhinoplasty? You’ll have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
How Long Does a Rhinoplasty Consultation Take?
A rhinoplasty consultation can take a great deal of time. We’ll be discussing a lot of information and you don’t want the experience to feel rushed. Plan for a couple of hours so you have plenty of time to enjoy the experience, to ask your questions, and to fully prepare for your rhinoplasty.
How Can I Prepare for My Rhinoplasty Consultation?
A little preparation before your consultation can make the experience more productive and more enjoyable.
- Bring a Pen and Paper– Bring along a pen and paper so you can take notes during your consultation.
- Write Down Questions– If you have any questions as you prepare for your consultation, write them down. It can be difficult to remember your questions during the consultation. Having a list will ensure you don’t forget.
- Prepare Yourself– Come feeling well rested and with a full stomach. We want you to feel great during your consultation so you can focus on your upcoming rhinoplasty.
- Come with a Friend– Many patients choose to bring a friend or family member to their consultation. It can be helpful to have someone with you for a second opinion and to discuss the appointment after you go home.
Call and schedule your consultation with triple board certified Dr. Sajjadian, the top rhinoplasty surgeon in Orange County, today.