Do you wish you could get your pre-baby body back? If you have sagging breasts, stubborn fat, stretch marks, or a loose abdomen after a baby, a mommy makeover could be just what you need. This customized set of surgical procedures reshapes and restores the body after pregnancy. It is best performed once you’ve finished bearing children. Have your babies, and then come see Dr. Sajjadian to get your body back. Invest in yourself!
Mommy Makeover Cost- It’s Up to You!
New patients are often curious about the cost of a mommy makeover. If you’re considering the procedure, schedule a consultation and we’ll discuss cost and options in depth. Since a mommy makeover is highly customized, it is impossible to give cost estimates in a simple blog post. Your cost will vary depending on the procedures you choose. Your mommy makeover will be designed for you.
Often a mommy makeover is a complete transformation, addressing changes to the body, breasts, mid-section, and more. Other times a mommy makeover is a subtle tweak, reshaping one particular problem area. Cost largely depends on how many procedures are included and how complex these procedures are. During your consultation, we’ll examine your body, talk about your goals for surgery, and create a plan that meets your needs and your budget. Common additions to a mommy makeover include:
- Breast Augmentation– Did your breasts lose volume during pregnancy? Consider breast augmentation to restore breast volume and enhance breast shape. During this procedure, a saline or silicone implant is placed into the breast. We can use a smaller implant for a subtle change or a larger implant to dramatically increase your breast size.
- Breast Lift– Many women experience breast sagging for the first time after pregnancy. If you have moderate to severe sagging you’ll likely need a breast lift. A lift can be paired with augmentation to increase size and address sagging in one procedure. A breast lift can also be performed on its own if you want to eliminate sagging without an implant.
- Liposuction– Hormonal changes during pregnancy often lead to stubborn fat deposits developing on the body. This stubborn fat is very difficult to lose, even with a good diet and lots of exercise. Liposuction removes this stubborn fat and sculpts the body. Many people mistakenly believe that liposuction is for weight loss, but in reality this procedure is best suited for patients close to their ideal weight, but still struggling with unwanted fat in localized areas.
- Tummy Tuck– The rapid expansion of the abdomen during pregnancy can lead to permanent, lasting changes in the appearance of the abdomen. Many women experience stretch marks, stretched out skin, loose abdominal muscles, and unwanted fat that remain long after your last baby is born. Restore a tighter, flatter abdomen with a tummy tuck. This procedure tightens muscles, removes excess skin (and often some stretch marks), and reshapes the abdomen.
- Other Options– Some women choose to include minimally invasive skin treatments in their mommy makeover. Botox® is an excellent option for fighting wrinkles and smoothing crow’s feet, lines between the brows, etc. You may also want to add a dermal filler treatment, laser skin resurfacing, or a chemical peel.
Don’t Choose Your Surgeon Based on Cost Alone
It can be tempting to choose a surgeon for your mommy makeover based on cost alone, but this is one area where you should opt for quality, even if it costs a little more. The procedures in a mommy makeover are highly complex and require a plastic surgeon with the right skills. Dr. Sajjadian is double board certified and is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. Breast surgeries and mommy makeovers are some of his specialties. Choose your surgeon based on skill and get better results the first time.