Are you preparing for ethnic rhinoplasty? When rhinoplasty, or nose reshaping surgery, is performed on a patient with a non-Caucasian background, the procedure is known as ethnic rhinoplasty. Since ethnic and traditional rhinoplasty are both nasal procedures, preparation is similar. This guide will answer some of your questions as you prepare for your surgery.
How Do I Choose a Surgeon for Ethnic Rhinoplasty?
One of the most important considerations when preparing for ethnic rhinoplasty is choosing the right surgeon. Ethnic rhinoplasty is a complex procedure and requires advanced surgical skill. Dr. Sajjadian is one of the top ethnic rhinoplasty surgeons in the area. You should come in for an evaluation and consultation. An expert ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon should meet the following criteria
- Extensive experience with ethnic rhinoplasty
- Advanced rhinoplasty training
- Noted rhinoplasty presenter, educator, and lecturer
- Member of the Rhinoplasty Society
What Can I Do to Prepare for My Ethnic Rhinoplasty?
A little preparation before your rhinoplasty can ensure your procedure’s success. Here are a few ways you can prepare for your surgery. We’ll give you additional tips and advice before your surgery.
- Schedule Time Off Work– Most rhinoplasty patients take about a week off from work.
- Give Yourself Time to Heal Before Big Events– It can take up to a year for the swelling from your rhinoplasty to fully resolve. Schedule your rhinoplasty a few months before any big events or important photography sessions.
- Get Help– You’ll need someone to drive you home after surgery and to help during the initial days after your procedure.
- Stock the Fridge– Many patients like to fully stock the fridge and clean the house before surgery so they can focus on recovery, not household chores.
What Will I Look Like After Rhinoplasty?
Ethnic rhinoplasty can transform the way you look and breathe. Cosmetic changes can be dramatic. Dr. Sajjadian is one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in the country and is highly skilled at hump removal, tip reshaping, cartilage grafting, correction of deviation and creating natural looking and harmonious results. During your consultation he’ll discuss your options and help you create your new look. What will you look like after rhinoplasty? You’ll look like you, but with a nose you love.
Love your nose with ethnic rhinoplasty. Call and schedule your consultation today.