Your children are one of life’s greatest pleasures, but your post-baby body? Not so much. If you think that your sexy curves and a flat tummy are long gone, come see Dr. Sajjadian. A mommy makeover can help you get your body back after pregnancy and childbirth. Celebrate your motherhood this Mother’s Day by getting back the body you gave up to bring those children into the world.
How Do I Get My Pre-Baby Body Back?
Have pregnancy and childbirth taken their toll on your body? Diet and exercise probably won’t be enough to restore your pre-pregnancy body. Reshape your body from head-to-toe with a mommy makeover. This customized set of surgical procedures can reverse many of the common changes women experience after pregnancy and childbirth. If you want your pre-baby body back, you need to see top Newport Beach plastic surgeon, Dr. Sajjadian.
How Do I Fix My Sagging Breasts?
What do you dislike about your post-baby body? Find your biggest complaints on the list below to discover the procedures you may benefit from.
- Saggy Breasts– Many women first experience breast sagging after pregnancy. A breast lift can lift your breasts to a more youthful position and removes excess skin to reduce sagging. Dr. Sajjadian is one of the area’s best breast surgeons and can restore a natural looking breast shape, with or without implants.
- Loose Abdominal Skin– The rapid expansion of the abdomen can lead to loose, stretched out skin. A tummy tuckeliminates this skin to restore a tight, flat abdominal appearance.
- Stubborn Fat Pockets- Hormonal changes can lead to stubborn pockets of isolated fat. This fat is often diet and exercise resistant. Liposuction removes stubborn fat, reshaping the body and restoring those pre-baby contours.
- Loss of Breast Volume- Many women find their breasts are smaller after pregnancy than they ever were before. Get your breast volume back with breast augmentation. This procedure places an implant into the breast to restore volume or increase natural breast size.
- Stretch Marks- Got stretch marks? Treatment options are limited, but many women find that they have fewer stretch marks after a tummy tuck. During the procedure, we remove excess skin below the belly button and with that skin, comes those stretch marks. If you have stretch marks below the belly button, you’ll likely see a significant reduction after a tummy tuck.
Am I Ready for a Mommy Makeover?
Treat yourself to a mommy makeover this Mother’s Day. If you’re thinking about the procedure and are ready to learn more, call us to schedule your consultation. You may be ready for surgery if:
- You want to reverse the signs of pregnancy and childbirth.
- You are finished bearing children.
If these apply to you, give us a call and schedule your consultation with triple board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Sajjadian. Dr. Sajjadian, is well known and respected due to his commitment to quality patient care, and high patient satisfaction rates. Dr. Sajjadian has been recognized numerous times during the past few years as a “Physician of Excellence” as selected by his peers and Orange County Medical Association.
Take the next step to a new body today!