Are you thinking about ethnic rhinoplasty? One of your best opportunities to learn more about the procedure is during a consultation with a skilled rhinoplasty surgeon. When you come in for your consultation, Dr. Sajjadian will examine your nose, make treatment recommendations, and answer your questions. Call and schedule yours!
Why Should I Ask Questions During My Ethnic Rhinoplasty Consultation?
You are unique and so are your rhinoplasty needs. Asking questions allows you to get the personalized advice and information you need. Yes, you can read about ethnic rhinoplasty online, but you’ll only be able to find generic information and advice. By asking questions during your consultation, you’ll receive personalized information, specific to you.
Asking questions is an excellent way to get a better feel for a potential surgeon. You want a surgeon that you feel comfortable with, one that you can communicate with openly and freely. A good ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon will welcome your questions and will take time to answer them so you feel comfortable.
What Questions Should I Ask My Ethnic Rhinoplasty Surgeon?
As you prepare for your rhinoplasty consultation, make a list of any questions you have. A consultation can be an exciting experience and patients often forget what they had been meaning to ask. Here are some ideas of questions to ask your ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon.
- How often do you perform ethnic rhinoplasty?
- What nasal features will make my rhinoplasty more complex? How will you address these features for stunning results?
- Can I see before and after photos from patients with a similar nose to mine?
- Why should I choose you for my ethnic rhinoplasty?
- What results can I achieve with rhinoplasty?
- Have you performed rhinoplasty on other patients from my ethnicity? Can I see photos?
- What functional and aesthetic changes do you recommend for my nose?
- What happens if I’m not happy with my rhinoplasty results?
- Do you recommend an open or closed rhinoplasty technique?
- Am I a good candidate for ethnic rhinoplasty?
Look over this list to get some ideas for your own list of questions. Bring your list along when you come in for your consultation.
How Do I Schedule an Ethnic Rhinoplasty Consultation?
Are you ready for a nose that balances beautifully with your other features? Start by scheduling your ethnic rhinoplasty consultation. Dr. Sajjadian is triple board certified and an expert in ethnic rhinoplasty. Give us a call to schedule your consultation.