When patients want a quick beauty boost, we often recommend injectable treatments. These cosmetic enhancements require no downtime with impressive, lasting results. Let’s learn a bit more about two of the most popular injectable options: Botox® and dermal fillers.
What Is Botox®?
Botox® is an injectable cosmetic treatment made from a purified form of a neuromuscular toxin. It is an excellent option for treating wrinkles caused by muscle movement. Other treatments include Dysport and Xeomin® which work similarly as Botox® on relaxing the muscles.
- Treats Crow’s Feet, Lines Between the Brows, Forehead Wrinkles, Etc.
- Minimal Side Effects- Common side effects include redness and swelling which is typically minimal and fades quickly. You can cover redness with makeup.
- Quick Treatment- Treatment takes just minutes. Many patients schedule Botox® on their lunch break with no downtime after treatment.
- Lasting Results- Results last 3-4 months per treatment and can be maintained with regular treatments.
- Fast Working- Your Botox® results will start to appear a few days after treatment.
- Natural Looking Results- When used properly Botox® can provide natural looking results, no frozen looking faces here.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are used to fill in wrinkles, restore lost facial volume, create contours, and more. They are injected into the treatment area using a thin needle. We offer a variety of dermal filler products including Juvéderm®, Radiesse®, Sculptra®, and Restylane®.
- Restore Lost Facial Volume
- Provide Non-Invasive Nasal Correction- Dr. Sajjadian often uses dermal fillers to provide non-invasive nasal correction. This treatment can correct many nasal aesthetic issues without surgery.
- Smooth Out Wrinkles
- Instant Results- Many fillers provide instant, long lasting results.
- No Downtime- Come in for treatment and head right back to life. No downtime is needed after treatment.
- Lasting Results- Filler treatments can last for many months and sometimes even years (depending on the filler used). Dr. Sajjadian can set up a treatment schedule with you.
- Natural Looking Results- Smooth, natural looking results are possible when dermal fillers are injected by a skilled injector like Dr. Sajjadian.
- Augment the Lips- Dermal fillers can be used for non-surgical lip augmentation to create a fuller, more voluptuous lip.
Which Treatment Is Right for Me?
If you’re looking for a fast and easy way to improve your appearance, ask us about injectable treatments. Which treatment is right for you? It really depends on the results you want. Many patients find that a combination of Botox® and dermal fillers are ideal for treating the signs of aging. Dermal fillers on their own are used for non-invasive nasal correction. Dr. Sajjadian can recommend the right treatment for your specific areas of concern.
Contact us today and learn about injectable cosmetic treatments.