About Ali Sajjadian, MD
- American Board of Otolaryngology. Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Sajjadian has authored more than 70 articles/ book chapters and presentations on different topics of plastic and cosmetic surgery regional/ national/ International meetings.
- President, The Rhinoplasty Society
- President, Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Private Practice, Orange county, California 2006 to present
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- Chief, Plastic Surgery, Pittsburgh, University VA Medical Center.
- Director of Weekly Core Curriculum Educational Conference.
- Director of UPMC Aesthetic Plastic Surgery-Satellites Centers
- MD, Drexel University, MCP-HU School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- General Surgery, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Emory University
- Fellowship Sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery, Atlanta, GA
- Doctor of Medicine.
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- The Rhinoplasty Society
- American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Medical Association
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Medical Society
- Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Newport Beach
Newport Beach Rhinoplasty Surgeon, Dr. Sajjadian, is well known and respected because of his compassionate care of his patients. He believes in listening intently to patients and truly understanding their goals and desires. By creating an individualized plan, he focuses on creating beautiful results. He strongly believes that each cosmetic procedure is a partnership between him and his patients in achieving the desired results. Dr. Sajjadian has dedicated his career to developing and implementing advanced techniques in the field of cosmetic surgery, that have helped to achieve minimal patient discomfort, and natural looking results.
Dr. Sajjadian believes in continuous education and extensive training, and he actively teaches and participates in many educational meetings each year at regional, national and international levels. He is a current and former Assistant Professor and instructor of various Surgical departments at a number of institutions. He had extensive training in plastic surgery and was an assistant professor and faculty member of the Plastic Surgery Residency Program at one of the leading and most respected plastic surgery program in the world (the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center). While there, Dr. Sajjadian conducted extensive research and taught cosmetic and aesthetic plastic surgery of the Nose, Face, Breast and Body to both residents and fellows.
Dr. Sajjadian has been recognized numerous times during the past few years as a “Physician of Excellence” as selected by his peers and Orange County Medical Association. He was also selected by his peers and colleagues to lead Orange County Medical Society as the president of this organization for the past two years. Dr. Sajjadian has been recognized for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016, and given the honor of being co-chair of educational symposiums by both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). He has also been serving as an executive board member of the Rhinoplasty society. Dr. Sajjadian has been given many additional awards such as Most Compassionate Physician Award, as well as America’s Top Plastic Surgeon, Patients Best Choice Award, “America’s Top Physicians”, and California’s Favorite Physician Award for many years.
The practice of Dr. Sajjadian is well known as one of the best practices for cosmetic nose surgery (Rhinoplasty) as well as corrective and revision Rhinoplasty (to help improve shape and breathing). Dr. Sajjadian’s compassionate care, individualized planning as well as meticulous techniques have created beautiful and natural looking surgical results for countless patients. In addition, he specializes in and has particular interest and passion for cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body. Using the most advanced techniques and artistic approaches, he has been able to create beautiful breast augmentation and body contouring results.
In summary, Dr. Sajjadian’s plastic surgery philosophy revolves around compassionate patient care and attention to detail. He is widely respected by his colleagues and peers, and works diligently to reveal every patient’s natural and unique beauty.