Have your Best Year Yet in 2018 with These Procedures
It is almost 2018! A new year should always be greeted with optimism and a promise for good health, happiness, and personal fulfillment. All of us at Dr. Sajjadian’s office know that as we turn toward new adventures in January that a bright, fresh, and revitalized appearance can make 2018 feel more exciting.
These procedures that eliminate unwanted bags and sags and enhance your overall appearance will brighten every day of this year and years to come. These resolutions are simple to keep and require minimal maintenance. Scan our suggestions and add the ones you like best to your to do list.
You really cannot travel backward in time and you may not even want to. You can, however, banish those pesky lines and wrinkles for smoother, clearer, and younger skin.
- Furrows between the brows: Presto! Your frown lines (the elevens) are gone along with wrinkles and on your forehead thanks to Botox ® or Dysport® injections. Need more? Fill in those marionette lines around the mouth and tiny aging lines around the lips with filler injections. Fillers are available in a variety of weights and materials. Fillers can also be used to augment cheek bones, chins, and quickly correct an imperfect nose.
- Fine lines and wrinkles: Chemical peels smooth out fine lines and wrinkles on the face in addition to repairing mild scarring and treating acne. Peels refine and re-texturize skin.
- Deeper wrinkles and brown spots: Laser skin resurfacing sloughs off dull skin, addresses crow’s feet around the eyes, and removes unsightly brown spots to reveal radiant new skin beneath.
- Brown blotches and wrinkles on your hands or chest don’t need to be there forever. Dr. Sajjadian offers the same techniques employed for the face to repair aging hands, chest, and décolletage. You will feel comfortable wearing your best jewelry again without worrying about drawing attention to unsightly blotches.
Sometimes refreshing our appearance means eliminating unsightly fat bags, and droopy skin that we tend to accumulate as we age. Dr. Sajjadian has several fixes to help kick off the new year with a trimmer, smoother silhouette.
- Hair everywhere: A full head of hair is very attractive but not so much on the back, legs and neck. Excessive hair on the arms and legs can also be uncomfortably embarrassing. Other methods such as waxing and threading are effective but temporary. Thankfully, Laser hair removal is a method of directing laser light that eliminates hair permanently.
- Dreaded double chin: The latest option to eliminate submental fat under the chin is Kybella®, a series of injections that permanently destroys fat and restores a firm, chiseled appearance to your jaw line. Kybella is less invasive than liposuction and offers less downtime. The downside? Not everyone is a candidate.
- Get bright eyed with eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty). The first place on our face to show signs of aging are the eyes. Some people experience droopy eyes at a very young age. Dr. Sajjadian performs blepharoplasty as an outpatient surgery. After the surgery and post-op recovery, your friends and family will be telling you that you look refreshed, rather than tired. Your new appearance will have you feeling alert and engaged.
- Carrying around some extra fat on the belly? Been working out, eating right, and getting frustrated because that old bulge refuses to budge? Well you may be a perfect candidate for a tummy tuck that tightens and trims up the tummy area. You will find yourself resting for a few days following surgery but your stomach muscles will be tightened and that muffin top will be gone. Talk to Dr. Sajjadian about all the surgical options available with a tummy tuck. Tummy tucks are not for women only. Men can find themselves in the same position of wanting to remove excess fat from the stomach.
Augmentation is an excellent way to improve and restore your appearance. It can give you an immediate boost in self-esteem and a great lift for the new year. There are many areas of the face and body that can be augmented. Dr. Sajjadian has earned an excellent reputation for achieving attractive, natural results.
- Saggy Butt: Show off your assets with a Brazilian butt lift and get noticed. Restore or add volume to your backside to really rock your jeans or Lulu Lemons. A fat transfer with your own fat will contour and shape your backside. And because we use your own fat, there’s no possibility of an allergic reaction.
- Those Lips! Some people are born with thin lips and others lose volume as they age. Regain pillowy lips ala Kylie Jenner with the help of dermal fillers, fat transfer, or implants.
- Those Cheeks! A chiseled profile is a sign of youth and defined cheekbones are acknowledged symbols of beauty and strength. Dr. Sajjadian can create sculpted looking cheekbones with dermal fillers or implants.
- Breast Implants: Look better in your clothes. Breast augmentation is the most commonly performed surgery in the United States. Dr. Sajjadian will explain options for incision location, implant choice, and implant placement during your consultation.
Sometimes a little tweaking makes a big difference. The world of cosmetic surgery offers many efficient and effective treatments to help you polish up your image.
- Microdermabrasion: looking for something gentle to give your skin a quick glow? Think of microdermabrasion, a gentle technique that sloughs off dead skin cells and restores a healthy glow to the face.
- Liquid Rhinoplasty: Dr. Sajjadian is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of American Board of Otolaryngology. He has the aesthetic and medical know-how to make your nose look the best. Dr. Sajjadian will let you know if you are a candidate for nose reshaping with dermal fillers. Surgery offers a permanent correction, but for those looking to smooth or correct the symmetry of the nose, dermal fillers may be an excellent option.
- Bat Those Lashes: Get long luxurious lashes with Latisse to complement your new eye lift. Just one swipe on the lashes at night is all it takes to have them grow.
- Poor Skin Texture? Think about an IPL Photofacial (Intense Pulse Light). Several treatments may be required for optimal results, but your skin will bloom. Your skin’s texture will be improved, your rosacea will be under control, and your hyperpigmentation will be dissolved.
So, get ready to put your best face and body forward for a successful and confident new year. We invite you to contact our friendly office for a consultation with Dr. Sajjadian to discover which options will be best for you.