Media & Awards
Dr. Sajjadian Featured On EHealth Radio
Dr. Ali Sajjadian is a triple-board certified plastic surgeon located in Newport Beach, CA and is the founder of Sajjadian Plastic Surgery. Dr. Sajjadian joins us here on eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Channel to talk about Rhinoplasty and how it can benefit you.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Sajjadian discuss the following:
- What are the advantages for patients to work with a triple board certified plastic surgeon?
- Can Rhinoplasty improve my breathing and all around functionality of my nose?
- What are other common reasons to undergo Rhinoplasty?
- How is Ethnic Rhinoplasty different from traditional rhinoplasty?
- What procedures can be done in conjunction with Rhinoplasty? Is it safer? Is it more cost effective?
Triple-Board Certified Orange County Plastic Surgeon Honored at the Physicians of Excellence Awards
Dr. Ali Sajjadian has received, for many consecutive years, the Physicians of Excellence award. This was awarded by the OCMA board and his peers for going above and beyond in the service to his patients and the field of plastic surgery.
2016 America’s Most Honored Professionals
Dr. Sajjadian was awarded the top 1% of 2016 America’s Most Honored Professionals award by American Registry.
Vitals Patients’ Choice Award 2014
Dr. Ali Sajjadian has been recognized by his patients as their favorite physician in California.
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award 2014
Dr. Ali Sajjadian has been recognized by his patients as one of America’s Most Compassionate Doctors.